YANA, Artisanal French Cheese Knife in Two Colors
LIB Editeur d'idées (Lib France) YANA CHEESE knife, has been developed by Designer Erwan Peron together with one of the premier blade manufacturers in Thiers France. Thiers has been the European Capital of knife making since at least the 15th century.
The blade is complemented by an ash wood handle with a comfortable grip turned in the Jura, a mountainous region in the east of France, known for traditional woodworking. The base is wide enough to allow the knife to stand by itself. The main blade is grate for softer cheeses. a blade inside the blade is great for harder cheeses.
The YANA cheese Knife has laser engraving on the blade, that adds a touch of modern french whimsy. The Yana cheese knife is both practical for everyday kitchen use and adds to the presentation of any cheese platter.
- Artisanal cheese knife with laser engraved blade and ash-wood handle
- Cheese knife as functional art. Grip functions as a base allowing the knife to stand.
- Blade made in Thiers (Roger Orfèvre) Wood handle in Jura France
- Dimensions Blade 4.66 x 0.44 Inch Diameter. Handle diameter 1.13 inch. Total length 8.83 inches
- Weight 0.10 Lbs
- Material stainless steel and ash wood
- Care hand wash
- Designed by Erwan Peron
- Packaging Cardboard Photo Box