French Hand Crafted Napkin Rings for special family gatherings
SMALA napkin holders are sure to start a conversation at your next family party or gathering. Hand made out of beech wood in Nantes in the Loire region of France they are available in eight delightful family characters: Grandpa, Grandma, Mama, Papa, Girl, Boy, Baby Girl and Baby Boy.
These designer napkin rings delightfully dress up a table setting at weddings, anniversaries, baby showers, baby naming parties and major holiday gatherings. SMALA napkin rings make for a wonderful mementos of your party.
- Beech wood napkin rings available in eight different family members
- Sure to delight guests at weddings, baby showers, baby naming parties, anniversaries, baptisms and major holidays
- Made in Nantes France
- Dimensions Outside diameter 2.25 inch inside diameter 1.25 inch Wood is 0.63 inch thick
- Weight 0.03 Lbs (1 piece)
- Material Beech wood
- Hand wash only
- Designed by Erwan Peron
- Packaging Cardboard wrap with hang tag