NOLWENN, Artisanal French Spreading Knife in Three Colors
LIB Editeur d'idées (Lib France) NOLWENN sandwich butter spreading knife, has been developed by Designer Erwan Peron together with one of the premier blade manufacturers in Thiers, the European Capital of knife going back to the 15th century.
NOLWENN's blade is complemented by an ash wood handle with a comfortable grip.The wood handle is mad in the Jura, a mountainous region in the east of France, known for traditional woodworking.
The NOLWENN Butter Knife has laser engraved design on the blade, that adds a bit of modern french whimsy and finishes a spreading knife, that is a beautiful and functional addition to your home or restaurant.
- Artisanal Spreading knife with laser engraved blade and Ash-wood handle
- Spreading knife as functional art grip works as base
- Blade made in Thiers (Roger Orfèvre) Wood handle in Jura France
- Dimensions Blade 2.25 x 0.81 Inch Diameter handle 1.38 inch Total length 5.5 inches
- Weight 0.10Lbs
- Material stainless steel and ash wood
- Care hand wash
- Designed by Erwan Peron
- Packaging Cardboard Photo Box