FREHEL, Hand Crafted French Oyster Knife with Laser Engraved Blade
LIB Editeur d'idées (Lib France) is based in Brittany France a region famous for its abundance of seafood and especially oysters. The FREHEL Oyster Knife, has been developed by Designer Erwan Peron together with one of the premier blade manufacturers in Thiers, the European capital of knife making since at least the 15th century. FREHEL has a multi-layer stainless steel blade that does not crack and is made to last.
The blade is complemented by an ash wood handle with a comfortable grip turned in the Jura a mountainous region in the east of France known for traditional woodworking.
The FREHEL Oyster Knife has laser engraved design on the blade that adds a bit of modern french whimsy. Multi-layer blade laser engraved design and ash wood handle completes a unique oyster knife, that is beautiful and functional. FREHEL Oyster Knife is the perfect gift for the serious gourmand and chef alike.
- French Oyster Knife with Laser Engraved Blade and Ashwood Handle
- Modern Oyster Knife manufactured by heritage quality knife makers and woodworkers
- Blade made in Thiers (Roger Orfèvre) and Wood Handle in Jura France
- Dimensions Blade 3.75 x 0.63 Inch Grip Diameter 1 Inch Total Length 5.5 Inch
- Weight 0.10 Lbs
- Material Stainless Steel and Ash wood
- Care hand wash only
- Designed by Erwan Peron
- Packaging Cardboard Photo Box